"Golf Course Lawns was an answer to prayer for my Lawn"
Jane L. Hampton
"Golf Course lawns got rid of all my weeds, especially clover"
Milton M, Pelham
"My lawn was a mess when Fred Cheney first looked at it. Now its the nicest in the neighborhood."
Pat O. Atkinson
"I had 100% crabgrass and now my lawn is 100% weed free!"
Roger L. Chester
"Tick treatment is working very well. No ticks on the dog or us."
Michael A., Londonderry
Stratham Lawn Care Services
Premium Turf Care for golf courses, estates, condominiums and residential lawns is what Golf Course Lawns is known for. Our Stratham lawn care services are not only provided by a team of professionals that have years of experience on golf courses, athletic fields and fine estate turfcare, we also promise a virtually weed-free, insect and grub free lawn!
A partial list of Stratham NH Lawn Care Services include:
Herbicides and Weed Control
Comprehensive pre-emergent and post-emergent applications are essential for a virtually weed-free lawn. Both Crabgrass and Broadleaf weeds require two applications each by early summer for complete control. Since more weeds germinate in July and August, a Fall weed clean up is required in September.
Pre-emergent Crabgrass Prevention and more!
- Broadleaf Weed Control
- Ground Ivy Control
- Violet Control
- Post Emergent Crabgrass Control
- MOSS Control
- Guaranteed 100% Dandelion Control!
Bee Safe Grub and Surface Insect Control
Grubs can be prevented by a June or July application that must be watered in. Once an outbreak occurs, a more costly application of existing grubs can be applied when needed. Grubs are capable of devastating a lawn in less than a month. Apply Grub Prevention before eggs hatch in the hot summer months and Grub Control when grubs are active.
- Chinchbug Control
- Surface Insect Control including ants and other destructive insects.
- Economical mosquito and tick control available for all turfgrass areas
Our lawn renovations start with accurate soil tests and a detailed analysis of the “microclimate” that is your specific turfgrass area. Soil type, available nutrient level, pH, shade and sun levels, mowing patterns, mowing quality and frequency, watering capability and timing are all significant issues that need to be addressed to give you a quality golf course lawn!
- Gypsum Applications for compacted soils
- Lime Applications for Ph adjustment
- Premium Seed Blends
Our non-burning, environmentally safe Organic based fertilizers feed your lawn steadily over the season. They also enhance the microbial activity in your soil which help your lawn thrive.
- NPK Granular Fertilizers for slow release
- Liquid Fertilizers for fast acting green up
- Iron and Manganese for chlorophyll development and better color
- Fall Fertilizer for deep roots and thicker density
- Winterizer for quick green up in the Spring
- Micronutrients for optimum soil nutrition
Turf Disease Control
We use a combination of latest generation safe systemic and contact fungicides. Our Golf Course level diagnosis will help identify the exact disease for optimum control.
- Red Thread control
- Dollar Spot control
- Leaf Spot control
- Necrotic Root Rot in sodded Lawns
Special Services for Commercial Turfgrass and Large Acre Applications
- Golf Course Consulting with Turfgrass Solutions
- Athletic Field Soil Solutions and price competitive applications
- Premium Estate Turfgrass Programs designed by Fred Cheney, former Golf Course Supt.
- Large Acreage Commercial Applications
- Economical Condominium programs
Additional Stratham Lawn Care or Questions
If you have a need for a lawn care service not listed or have any questions regarding our Stratham lawn care services, please call us at 603-425-8273 or email. We also wanted to leave you with our basic program for a virtually weed and insect and grub free lawn!
Spring Fertilizer and Crabgrass Preventor
Complete Fertilizer and Broadleaf Weed Control
Summer Fertilizer and Grub Prevention
Organic Fertilizer plus Surface insect control
Fall Fertilizer an Broadleaf Weed Control
Winterizer and micro-nutrients